REDDIT: I have a theory that you’re a clone of David Bowie created right around the Modern Love era so that he could continue being a musician as well as star in more movies. TILDA: The laboratory gave me strict instructions to issue no comment (x)
Rule #2 answer the questions the person who tagged you asked, then write 11 new ones.
Rule #3 tag 11 people then link them in the post.
Rule #4 tell them you tagged them
Rule #5 tell the person that tagged you when you’ve answered the questions.
*Since this blog belong to both my girlfriend I we are going to give two different answers!*
…That being said let us begin!
1. If you could own a pokemon which one would you choose?Wombat: Ditto because he can transform into any other one! :D Bat: Pikachu because he is special to me.
2. What would you do if you knew there was a ghost living in your house? Wombat: Stalk him/ her everywhere. Bat: Ignore him/her.
3. How many marshmallows can you fit in your mouth? (If no answer is available, estimate based on other things recently in your mouth) Wombat: 3… (I’m like a hamster :B ) Bat: If they are big as we are supposing I guess 4
4. Is white chocolate actually chocolate? Wombat: No Bat: No, NEVER!! >:(
5. How clean is your computer keyboard? Wombat: It’s not dust it’s a healthy barrier of dirt :3 Bat: Not dusty but not squeaking clean either :/
6. What’s the meaning behind your tumblr url? Wombat: I don’t know, one day I woke up and my girlfriend told me “Hey we’ve got a tumblr!” Bat: Actually, this will be cheesy but, I like to call my girlfriend wombat and I want us to have a shared blog for the both of us so… I made this. xP
WombatPS: Aww You’re adorable~<3 >//v//<
7. How should the world end? Wombat: With natures revenge! >: D Bat: Same here, I think human kinds it’s very stupid most of the time…
8. Who’s your favourite celebrity? (bendydoop cumbersnoop doesnt count) Wombat: A celebrity Ditto, I can’t choose just one ;A; ! Bat: Uhm… Christina Scabbia, she’s so cool *A*.
9. What’s your favourite food for lunch? Wombat: *Puts on straight face* Desserts. Bat: Sandwich!
10. have you ever written, to completion, a story? Wombat: Nope Bat: Wrtitten no, I have it all in my head, and I just go form point A to point B, even though I’m working with said story on my comic right now.
11. Why can’t I come up with good questions? Wombat: For the pressure bro, I feel you Bat: I think the were pretty good.
Now our questions for the soon to be tagged people:
What’s the name of the virus in Mission Impossible 2?
Which gaming console used the small CDs?
Why do wombat’s poop mall cubes? ò_0
What has been the weirdest/ awkward form you haver ever met someone?
Have you ever seen a cat throw a hairball?
What has been the best video game you have ever played?
Recently, what is the saddest thing you have seen ?
At 9pm last Tuesday, 44-year-old Chinese doctor, Wu Youzhong, went to investigate the sound of breaking glass outside his home in Coleraine, County Londonderry, in Ireland. When he arrived at his front door, he saw that the window had been smashed. An intruder then attacked him so violently that he had to be admitted to hospital for several days, and required consultation from an eye specialist. Dr Wu’s wife, Luo Ruoyin, said, “I heard he was just screaming in pain and I was scared. He was just holding his head and covering his eyes and blood was just running down everywhere.” The police are treating the attack as racially motivated; the couple, who have a two-year-old daughter, are reported to be intending to move away from the area.
The Chinese community in Ireland has long been a target of racial discrimination. Anna Lo, an Alliance Party politician born in Hong Kong who was elected to the Ireland Assembly in 2007, was the first politician from an ethnic minority at national level in Ireland, as well as the first East Asian to be elected anywhere in Britain. Her campaign was dogged by violent racism – including death threats – to the extent that she had to carry a panic alarm as a precaution. One far-Right website published pornographic images of Chinese women, alongside derogatory references to Anna Lo. “People from ethnic minorities are very frightened,” she said. “I have never seen ethnic minorities so fearful in Ireland.”